Study in the UK

Make the Most of Britain's World-Leading education system.

Studying in the UK

The UK remains a popular destination for international students to study and experience life in Britain.

Among the excitement of moving to a new country, there will be a lot to plan and arrange before you leave home, from securing a place at your chosen institution, to applying for a visa, finding accommodation and arranging your finances.

Being well-prepared can help you make the time you spend in the UK enjoyable, unforgettable and rewarding.

UK study visa

Most international students who are non-UK residents will need to apply for a UK student visa.

You will also have to pay an application fee and the Immigration Health Surcharge before you apply for your visa.

Post-study work visa

The visa options to remain in the UK after you graduate have never been more generous. You can look at the new Graduate route, which allows you to stay in the UK for up to two years (or three years if you have a PhD) without being sponsored by an employer, or you can look at a sponsored work visa route such as the Skilled Worker visa, which offers a path to